How it all works
Who do we accredit?
Hospitality businesses in the Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, Canterbury and Otago regions as well as companies that supply to hospitality businesses in these regions.
Hospitality businesses must pass three or four of our badge standards and suppliers must pass one.Find out more about our accreditation process.
What are the benefits?
By becoming a Conscious Consumer accredited business you will:
- Join leading New Zealand business and be part of a like-minded community working together to create positive change
- Attract new and satisfy existing customers via promotion through our marketing channels
- Receive endorsement of your sustainable/ethical business credentials
- Receive advice and support on ethical products and services and deals with other participating businesses
How much does it cost?
- Hospitality businesses: $49+GST joining fee (cost includes all in-store promotional material) and a $29 - $49+GST monthly fee
- Suppliers: $19 - $59+GST per month
If you sign up as a
hospitality business, we measure the positive impacts you are making.
For example - each year my business buys:
Find out more
Copyright Conscious Consumers © 2007-2013